Thursday, February 19, 2009

Artsy Afternoons

Josh had not been feeling well over the weekend and all he wanted to do was paint, play Mario Kart, paint, play Starfall, paint... Here are some of his output:

This one had been painted with our Lakeshore Brush-On Painters.
I love the vivid colors.

He used Alex poster paints with this one.

This one below is one of my favorites. It looks like koi (carp)
swimming about in a pond. Of course, if you ask Josh,
he'd tell you in painstaking detail how the dots
are actually "ammo" from which fire will shoot out...

I can't remember where we got the paint for this one,
but they're all glittery... really cool.

And I think this might be some undersea skirmish,
with all the sea nymphs swimming about in a frenzy.

You can tell my boy loves his colors!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice paintings. Hope he is feeling better.
    Thanks for visiting Grampys Place.

    ReplyDelete